PhD defence by Wenjie Li
A Study of Chinese Translations and Interpretations of H.C. Andersen's Tales: History and Influence
Wenjie Li defends her PhD thesis.
- Associate Professor Lisbeth Falster Jakobsen, Chairman (University of Copenhagen)
- Professor Luo Xuanmi, (Tsinghua University)
- Professor Professor Kirsten Malmkjær (The University of Leicester)
Moderator of the defence
- Associate Professor Viggo Hjørnager (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis are available for consultation at the following three places:
- at the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities;
- in Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond);
- at the Department of English Germanic and Romance Studies, Njalsgade 128, 2300 København S.