Special seminar: China, Sustainable Development, and Economic Policy-making
This event is a highly focused seminar with international experts, commenting on most recent developments regarding China and sustainable development in the context of trade and investment exchanges with the Nordic countries. It will be of particular interest for professional, legal and business audiences.
Discussed topics will include:
- China and UN 2030 Agenda for sustainable development
- The Belt and Road initiative
- Involvement of China in new trade and investment agreements
- New developments in international economic dispute resolution
- The policies indicated at the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China in October 2017
The seminar will take the form of a moderated roundtable discussion, with distinguished speakers addressing a series of key questions.
Time: 12 April 2019 10:00 – 12:00
Place: Nanna Berg Auditorium, 1st floor, room 9A-1-01, Njalsgade 76, DK-2300 Copenhagen S
Organizer: iCourts, the Danish National Research Foundation's Centre of Excellence for International Courts, The Faculty of Law, with the support of Renmin University of China, Carlsberg Foundation, Dreyers Fond and ThinkChina.dk