In the Shadow of Illegality
The Everyday Life of African Migrants in Delhi.
Public defence of PhD thesis by Bani Gill.
- Associate Professor Birgitte Schepelern Johansen, Chair (University of Copenhagen)
- Associate Professor Nayanika Mathur (University of Oxford)
- Professor Pamila Gupta (University of the Witwatersrand)
Moderator of the defence
- Deputy Head of Department Lars Højer (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis will be available for consultation at the following three places:
- At the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- At the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, Karen Blixens Plads 8