ADI Summer School
History, Identity and religion in Contemporary Central Eurasia.
The summer school will take place at the University of Copenhagen from 4-15 July 2011.
Summer School Faculty
- Thomas Barfield, Professor of Anthropology, Boston University
- Bert Fragner, Professor, Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Laura Adams, Lecturer on Sociology and Co-Director of the Program on Central Asia and the Caucasus, Davis Center, Harvard University
- Ingeborg Baldauf, Professor, Zentralasienseminar, Humboldt University, Berlin
- Beate Eschment, Dr. phil., Editor of Zentralasienanalyse, Berlin
- Roland Hardenberg, Professor of Ethnology, University of Tuebingen
- Christopher Kaplonski, Senior Research Associate, Department of Social Anthropology, University of Cambridge
- Maria Louw, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology and Ethnography, University of Aarhus
- Birgit Schlyter, Professor, Dept. of Oriental Languages, South and Central Asian Studies, Stockholm University
- Rasmus Christian Elling, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, History Department, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Esther Fihl, Professor, Dept. of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, University of Copenhagen
- Ildikó Bellér-Hann, Associate Professor, Dept. of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, University of Copenhagen